Welcome to the website for Hallewell Pocket Walking Guides. The guides cover most of Scotland and selected areas in the North, South and South-West of England. The key walking areas are covered – the Isle of Skye, Speyside, Fort William and the Trossachs in Scotland; the Lake District, The Yorkshire Dales and the Peak District in the North of England; Dartmoor, Cornwall and The New Forest in the South of England – as are lesser-known corners, such as Caithness, North Aberdeenshire and Orkney, which also contain fine walking. The walks included in the books can be of any length, as long as they are generally accepted, accessible, enjoyable and reasonably easy to follow.
- To learn more about the series, go to About the Series
- To see the areas covered by the series, go to Walking Books
- To learn more about an individual book, or to buy it, go to Shop
- For news of recent and forthcoming titles, go to News
- For all Trade Enquiries go to Trade Enquiries